I went prom dress shopping with my sister today. The photo at the top is a rack of brightly colored, fashionable dresses, with flattering cuts and pretty beadwork, strapless or with spaghetti straps—the preferred sleeves for prom, which usually takes place in a crowded room in late spring or early summer. The bottom picture is a rack of dull colored dresses, not flattering, with ugly lace and out-of-style patterns, with sleeves and jackets and body-hiding ruffles.
One of these pictures is of one of the many racks with dresses size 0-4. The other is of the only 16-18 rack. Guess which is which.
- spinesofnamesandleaves likes this
- missjraffe likes this
- femchef likes this
- anotheralexandros reblogged this from miaoumaiden and added:
- miaoumaiden reblogged this from anotheralexandros and added:
- crimson-glow said: !!!!! Basically my life. Yep.
- crimson-glow likes this
- spookypebble likes this
- emhasblogs likes this
- arkatrine likes this
- simonroewalker said: This kind of stuff makes it really hard for me not to curl up in a ball and cry. Honestly.